Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I confirm that today the Town clerk and I had a constructive and positive meeting with officers of DDC regarding the Tourist issues and that that meeting will be reported to our sub committee now formed to deal with the resolutions we have made. Timescales and mutual reporting have been agreed and we are working towards a solution. The target is to resolve this issue within a near, finite timescale.

I expressed our concern about the toilets matter to the Cllr Scales and unfortunately had to leave for a hospital appointment in ashford.

Fact:: DTC has never refused to take over toilets,
    Fact : Before we can legally do so we must comply with Governance - and that means Public consultation amongst other things like financial control.
    Fact: The resources of DTC are limited and it is unfortunate that all these issues came about before we could make proper consideration in setting our budgets. We have set a budget of 0% this coming year.

Many people are working hard to resolve matters so your input is welcomed.
    We shall continue....

I have made these two postings to show that effort and cooperation is in progress despite some negative statements upon which I will not comment as I simply wish to correct a balance with facts not generate further dispute. I am certain that a full solution will be achieved.

end link