Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

John

I think you miss the point that by charging keeps the rifraf out and reduces maintenance costs (including cleaning), gives a cleaner loo than at present (see my earlier postings). Certainly there would not need to be a permanent attendant but could be covered by a visit for cleaning etc every X hours (This may be the case now as Vics post would indicate a presence at certain times)

Paul

H&S is used so often as an excuse. Before I moved to Dover through our local Councillor in Ashford we were able to avail the service of people on Community Service list for litter cleaning etc. It is more a question of if a Council is prepared to organise it.
    I am pleased that you have put matters re PCSO's to Fuller as Kent Police seem to avoid using these appointed people for seving notices etc that they could do if the Chief Constable/Local Officer responsible so desired. Where is Mr Fullers satement at the time of his appointment that he would only accept Zero Tollerance.

end link