Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I can't help thinking though that too much is being made of the toilets issue - I wonder how many of us actually use the public toilets ??

As mentioned above there are quite a few places in town (library, museum, de bradlei, station, etc) but personally if I am away somewhere, I would much rather use somewhere in a shopping centre or support a coffee shop/pub and have a drink then use the facilites - I am sure many people on here do that.

I do think that closing them is the wrong choice as it is too visible to the council tax payers (rather than lose it within the bigger number), but every council across the country is struggling and something has to go !!

Like above though I think that a well maintained central paid for facility would be a way forwards, it works abroad and in large cities so why not Dover ?

end link