Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well at least Paul had the good grace to respond .He never shirks or hides away .I cannot agree with the decision which seems to have been taken by one Portfolio Holder .In all fairness as Paul says some parishes and Town Councils have taken on the responsibilty of the loos .Here in River the loo is the responsibilty of the Parish council .There is always more than one way to skin a cat .Im sure the public would be prepared to pay we could bring back toilet attendants .That is what they have done at Sandwich .They also do that in Fenwicks .I do not intend to go in the Eight Bells or The Prince Albert to spend a penny thanks very much .

Paul if we looked at the money spent on consultants and the endless pieces of paper that come out of Whitfield Im sure there is money to be saved .

Councillors are not meant to micro manage but there is wastage .How many meetings to discuss having a meeting ??
    I do really think this has been a very bad decision .Why dont we try to think again .
    We dont want to see people weeing in the streets do we ??
    Thank you for responding however Nigel would have been a wiser man to have replied .You cannot be expected to take all the blame all the time .

end link