Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hopefully not Ian. You should only pay for the same service once with someone  else itemising you for that service.Bern , it is about local residents and their Council taxes. They have to pay for the services. Budgets are not fixed they are reducing. If I picked the Museum , the Sports Centre, Disabled Facilities grants, private sector housing grants , increased car parking charges, reductions in waste collections etc. ,closure of Connaught Park, Kearsney Abbey etc. you would all shout and rightly so. What we have done is asked others to make a contribution to the services in their areas, because they are not capped and have a feel for their local communities. You will see from my previous posting the response from the majority of Towns/Parishes. They value these services and want to keep them for their communities. It's choices.So let's get this right, the people of Deal will pay for their own loos ,as will my patch at St Margaret's, only individually billed for by their Towns/Parishes.
    The people of Walmer are not only paying and keeping their loos they are taking over the local paddling pool

Creativity I can do Bern. Whether it is legal begs the question.

Watty

end link