Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I do not think Mr Watkins you are puting the whole case with your post,just trying to talk your way out of it. What about the older ones of us who now find it is over 1mile beween the loos and in this weather as well.You are looking at just puting the blame on to the TOWN COUNCIL.because of the Election coming up, You are not showing anycare for the older ones at all, or mums with very young familys.you say you lead from the front and take responsibility on decisions ,that is not what you was telling me last time we had a talk in the car park up at your offices,when I asked you about planning E,T,C. you told me you do not make all the decisions or take on the responsibilyof some of the decisions made by your officers.
    I put it to you that the D,D,C, are blackmailing the D,T,C, to taking over the looes because you know of the outcry will be from the public about them closing down. But like you did over the selling of the port last time round you have shot your own foot again. The Public of Dover will see it that way to.

And even if you are right in what you say, is it right to make the public suffer in this way and the ones that need help the most the very old and the very young unlike your cllr N.Collor some of us can not go into the pubs and use their looes like he does, also he lives in the town centre so can get to his own looe in just a few mins unlike some of us who live outside the town.

If I was you I would just open them up again in the morning and put this all behind you.

For the rest of you reading my post tonight I have already taken some action on this,we will find out in the morning if they will help . thank you.

end link