Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

since local goverment reorganisation who has run the toilets and it is no use saying we did Paul,but now we don't want,a case of its my ball and you can't play with it,Who is responible for Public Toilets and has been for the last 20years! Perhaps my neighbour would take over my garden if I didn't want to do it and pay me for doing it.
    So we can look forward to a rate reduction then Paul as you have sold off all the toilets,no of course we can't it will be intresting to see the reduction in the budget.
    OK blame the Town Council but answer these questions,how much over budget was Deal Pier,how much did it cost us to put on the Bleriot event and how much is it going to cost to sort out the losses,then tell me how much it costs to keep open a public toilet.
    The true face of the Council,close the play areas,close the toilets,put up burial fees,put up car parking,sit back and blame everyone else.When this becomes general knowledge there will be a backlash,and it won't be to those Cllrs who will fight to reopen those toilets.
    If you lead from the front with your cabinet members then we know who to blame.

end link