Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks ,Paul, for the reply.

I'm sure you can find justification until doomsday for taking a decision to close public facilities such as toilets in exactly the same way KCC can justify the failure to grit pavements and log-jam the town so that an ambulance couldn't get to a fallen and injured pregnant woman, but the net result is that basic human necesseties are being overlooked here.

As a diabetic with prostate problems, I'd like to know why my basic fundamental medical needs can be dismissed as surplus to Council funding. No matter how flowery the excuses trotted out, failure to provide basic toilet facilities is inhuman, and if there's nothing to hide behind, why wasn't this brought up and voted on in open Council? Even Conservative Councillors are outraged at this, and this particular Conservative voter is wondering why on earth he voted in that direction in the first place. Do you really believe that closing public toilets is the manifesto by which David Cameron hopes to lead the Tories to victory this spring?

What you have done is a damned disgrace to this town. Gwyn Prosser must have a grin as wide as the Dartford Tunnel tonight.

end link