Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This has been done with out going to Full Council .Like you Andy I need to work out where the nearest loos are .It should not be down to one portfolio holder .Over the years we have seen more and more toilets closed and I have been quoted as saying its a long way to spend a penny .Those at Buckland Bridge were used by people coming in and out of town also by people going to the nearby church.

I dont know how people who have to provide repair services and indeed bus drivers get on .

Its all very well having cable cars etc but we need the basics .Whats wrong with paying .That way we havw an income .

I hope one day Cllr Collor gets caught short .Its a disgrace .You see another thing I would have voted against .It has gone terribly wrong at DDC .Some of us Conmmunity Councillors will have to make our voices heard and let us hope some will break ranks .
    I know you read the forum Nigel so be a man and defend yourself .If you want to get re elected you will have to start listening to the people .

end link