Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

BRIAN
    I think you will find the refuge collecters DON'T have to clean up after they have been! this District council has allowed a contract to be signed where they dont have to clean up! howe stupid is that!!

BARRYW
    I'm in regular contact with DDC our collections are always about 2pm so for those of uswho work and most do in this street, people put there black bags out at about 1 30.
    2 weeksd ago after coming for years at 2pm they came at 10am, so they had little to collect, I phoned the council who told me the sacks had to be out by 7am I explain(as it was this week) rubbish would be all over the street by the time they got here. The lady said not her problem.
    I did ask if black sacks put out at 7am and collected at 2pm and seagujlls got at all the rubbish woulfd ythe bin person collect it from all over the pavement? she said NO it's NOT IN THERE CONTRACT

I said surely if the rubbish is collected for years at 2pm to suddenly change to 10am someone should have warned the area of the change? she said nope., your rubbish should be out at 7am anyway!!

She suggested i get a bin(which iv since done, a nice pink one!!)

The lady wouldn't except that putting rubbish bags out at 7am to be collected at 2pm and the refugre collecters dont have to clean up mess left by seagulls is a joke
    why doesn't the road sweeper come round the day of the refuge collection that would help(oh hang on it might not know his way here i'v not seen him once and iv been here since 1999!!)

Imagine this going to fortnightly, they cant get weekly right yet!!
    No im 100% against fortnightly collections
    And those cllrs in charge(and all c;llrs) should be questioning these contracts and tieing these PRIVATE companies down, to do a job we want them to do.

Because Ia wont give in the council collected my rubbish the following day
    But Ia'v also posted before today on the cock ups with recycling etc

All very frustrating and time consuming
    Come on DDC get your act together

end link