Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Residents of both Guston and East Langdon plus both PCs were contacted last year with regard to this proposal. Greentech were responsible for the current Guston solar park and have been considerate and respectful to the views of residents and listened to concerns. The construction phase was well managed with very little disruption to the life of the village. They are currently in the process of delivering presentations to Guston, Langdon and St Margaret’s PCs. There will also be public presentations/displays before any planning application is submitted. I had a leaflet today and Guston residents were able to view this proposal on the Guston PC website last year.
    There has been no hidden agenda, as a resident of East Langdon I feel that I have been kept appraised of this proposal via the Langdon newsletter and Greentech communication.
    The current solar park is unobtrusive and benign, it has been well managed. Personally I would have no problem with this, much better than a bus road that no one seems to want!

end link