Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi to all from 'BuddyG'

Read with interest the comments above...

Please accept my apologies if I have contributed to noise pollution in the town, my own PA (which I was using that morning) is a passive 200x200w Peavey with x2 cabs which was only turned up halfway.

In fact, that morning I was asked by some folks to increase the level so that they could hear me on the skatepark, which I did NOT do (as I thought the level was spot-on).

I have appeared in the park before without complaint with exactly the same equipment and level, maybe 11.15am is too early for some?

Played in the past in places where there is a 'limiter' installed which cuts all your pwer if you go too loud, maybe the parties offended could contribute towards such a device to ensure that no one is upset in the future.

My personal view is that 50's rock'n'roll should be played a a good level, wouldn't want to go out on a whisper!!

end link