Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have read the posts carefully and I do understand Bern. I wasn't applying any twisted logic either. Where did I say either was right? But is a jokey private remark to a friend worse than serial abuse by a teacher of a seven year old child?

I repeat that a private remark should not necessitate a public apology and I think that people are as offended as they choose to be. They should stop making SUCH a meal of things.

The remark was a private one- the main fault lies with the person who publicised it, otherwise no-one would have known.

I agree wholeheartedly with Barry W that people without a racist bone in their body get vilified now and all because the hysteria of the PC lobby has not been challenged enough.

I also agree with Howard's comment that discrimination and prejudice exist in many forms - to listen to some lobbyists, you would think it is only one or two vociferous groups who suffer.

I think I speak for the vast majority of the UK population when I say that this hypersensitive self-appointed victim mentality is really starting to grate.

In fact I think what is really going on is colonial revenge - some people with a grudge about being under British rule in the past seem to have an axe to grind and want to make us all suffer and dance to their tune. And boy, do we! And they are aided and abetted by an ostentatiously "guilty" coterie of white liberals who have grabbed power very successfully using the figleaf of promoting "tolerance".

end link