Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I've read the above postings with interest.I can see both sides of the argument.I am married to a Filipina and our daughter ,Natascha, is a Euroasian.I picked her up from school on Thursday and noticed that she was quieter than normal,
    "Everything Ok stinker?" I enquired.
    "Daddy some of the children have been calling me names...cos I.m not white like them"
    Ignore them" I said.Rise above it and remember the old ryhme my father taught me when I was at school and got called names for being a Pole"Sticks and stones etc"
    The point being that if a super rich privileged role model kid thinks it acceptable to address a friend as he did,then obviously kids in the playground also think its acceptable without realising the consequences it may have resulting in me having a tearful child in the back of my motor some four hours after the incident.
    BarryW its important that adults try and teach children whats acceptable and whats not acceptable behaviour.Harry has had the benefit of a private good education and should therefore know better regardless of how endearing his remarks were mean't to be.Its OK for you a big hairy arsed successful businessman to brush aside Harrys words but try explaining that to my 9year old daughter.
    We need to set standards for our children otherwise society will continue its downward spiral unabated.

end link