Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I sympathise with your view here Vic. Its very disappointing not to have seen any real movement. It seems years ago now in the height of a glorious summer when ASDA held their Marquee experience in pencester gardens. They showed in highly polished style, what we could expect from them when they came to Dover, all their clothing ranges, their food, and so on so forth, and quite impressive it was. As someone who walks and looks at the central delapidation almost every morning I myself was keen to see movement, but as with all things in Dover nobody could agree on anything and a certain amount of momentum was lost, and indeed the momentum may be gone completely now.
    Heads have dipped.

The demolition of the bus garage has been the one and only highlight. There was a bit of a half hearted archeological dig...and that was that as far as the naked eye of the prole was/is concerned.

Note Vic: Have reshaped your post above slightly to make it more readable for viewers.

end link