Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Does anyone have any serious predictions for the new year? Obviously we've had a few on here over the past few months that didn't hold water: that Frank Field MP might cross the floor of the House - he hasn't; that Gordon Brown would be 'haunted' by his slip over saving the world - it didn't even last here for longer than two days as a topic; that The Minet Blog would cause a stir - it didn't.

I thought I'd give the predictions game a whirl, here goes:

I predict that Barack Obama will have a honeymoon period that will last for at least the whole of 2009.

I predict that Peter Mandelson will be credited with a major policy initiative [never thought I'd ever think that, but hey].

The two major parties, Labour and Conservative, will both at some time be on 39% in the polls at the same time.

That David Cameron will regret his decision to continue to make speeches on a full bladder.

end link