Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Will do Howard.

In fact for a kick off, is anyone else suffering from the horror of these lorry diversions through the town?

Personally I lost a lot of sleep last night and lay awake thinking of what I would say to whoever did this to us...and feeling sure that they cannot live on any of the affected routes.

And also wondering why DDC did not stop this nightmare being foisted on us. Why on earth the traffic could not all have been diverted up the A2 and thus almost entirely away from houses is beyond me. Not only is the noise almost unbearable, I wonder what the pollution is doing to us.

I also wonder where the consultation was - did I miss something?

I hope a lesson is learned from this: the port traffic is simply not suitable for routing through the town. If you are reading this and are responsible, do not ever even think of doing this to us again - and you should have known better in the first place.

Just another example of Dover being treated as the dustbin of Britain. Time for that to stop.

end link