Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thank you Patrick for providing more insight to my post.I sat on DDC for Twenty Seven years and some of the decisions and the slowness of getting things moving was very frustrating.Our MP now has another idea re the removal centre.Why oh why don't they do one thing at a time and get it right.There was all that business re people's port,all I see is we have two community directors.Not a Labour supporter but Gwynn Prosser did work on the boats before he became a MP..The dualling of the A2 would hopefully relieve the Snargate / Townwall street Problems
    Some senior Councillors work very hard but every so often along comes someone with another idea which never works.
    Off subject but Buckland Health facility should never have gone back to Coombe Valley.Too much interfence and what we have has not turned out as expected.I knew it was never going to be. Hospital but to locate it there with the road constraints ridiculous

end link