Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

JHG -
    1/ The 'most needy' dont need it, they will get their care paid for as now.
    2/ People either need the nursing care or not, provision is there regardless of this cover and will expand to meet market demand as we get an ever aging population (and yes there is a'market demand') this is just an alternative way of paying for it.
    3/ That is the way insurance works John, dont you have life cover? Dont you have Buildings Insurance? How often have you claimed and I bet you hope you dont claim on life cover.

You seem to be suggesting that Governments should only have policies to help the very worse off and that frankly is nonsense.

As for the referendum, I am far from silent. I have posted on this elsewhere and will not repeat it yet again, find it and read it!

Tell me: are people being deliberately obtuse over this matter of long term care, or just not bothering to read and understand the explanations.

end link