Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Howard - you know that I have spoken to many people about the Clarendon Play area and have pushed for a new site, or even a revamped and re-equipped old one.

You can't keep saying no Councillor has responded.

Whether you have a serious litter/rubbish/fly-tipping problem, problem families creating all sorts of havoc, no play area, whatever it may be in the Priory part of the Ward, you know you only have to let me know.

I have been speaking to Janet Dawson the new PCSO here and she is working on a number of initiatives including working with the Outreach guy.

Any problems, let me or Janet know.

There is a new body that's been st up at DDC to sort out the various section 106 monies and you are right, there has been money put aside for play areas.

KCC own Westmount and it is their (legal) duty to get as much for it as they can as it all goes back into the (County) pot.

I agree it is a shame that an area could not be given to play, but like almost everywhere where there's play equipment, there is also a hooligan element of people wanting to spoil it; it would probably be not allowed because of the housing there (too much of a temptation for break-ins etc.)

end link