Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I can honestly say that I for one, have objected to the amount of development on the Westmount site, I also know that the Town Council have also objected,, the plans look as though they are intending to make it look like a mini estate, TO much development, half the flats and houses that have been converted or built just recently, that were supposed to be sold are now going up for rent, the amount of buildings are starting to pull the area down again.
    Before they start to build they have to re-home the badger sets, that are present also slow worms, a bat, plus protected plant life, and the plans have not even said anything about the tunnels that lay behind, another point the plans mention is drainage, according to them no risk of flooding, where do these people live, who state these things, Westmount will not flood, but the Folkestone Road certainly will.
    Sheila

end link