Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I told this this forum last year about Morrisons coming to Dovor and that it would go into the old B.Q.site in Charlton green when B.Q. move to their new home, I also told the Dovor Express this was done even before the D.D.C. They did not know till some time after I told you all, but I also had some very negative things said about me from some of you, also some of the new events going on in Dovor this year are ones I worked on some time ago,I also had plans for alot more over the next few years,this letter is not about me wanting any glory for myself but showing what Pride and Passion I held for our town, but like what Frank Bruno done to me years ago you have done today you have K.O.me.The Festival of Dovor was just one of my Ideas to help the Town and there were lots more as well.Well it has all gone now, so thank you very much.

end link