Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This was not a matter of mere offense, if it was then not a problem.

This was a clear allegation of dishonesty and professional misconduct against myself and my clients. It is not something that can be taken lightly or ignored by someone in my position on my own behalf AND that of my clients. One thing I make sure that I do at all times in my profession is act within the regulations and laws of the land and certainly will never recommend to clients that they do anything differently.

PaulB is quite right.

If this was a mere spat between friends & acquaintances it could be ignored but these webposts are seen far and wide by people who do not know those involved added to which the allegations went beyond just me.

I will be discussing this at my meeting with my solicitor and I will take his advice. I did not say I would be taking legal action but I do not entirely rule it out as it depends on how my solicitor views this.

end link