Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I Didnt get to read john's comments, so im unable to form a view.

with regard to other posts and john thinking of withdrawing i find this all a little sad.

john is a labour man but far from a lefty, he sits far more to the middle or right.
    that said hes a good old boy who does his bit for Dover and does spin some stuff for the labour party from time to time, something i have warned him about before today.

We have to look at this as jan says, it appears all okay for barryw to offend others that at times are unable to defend themselves, but a tongue in cheek comment and off barryw runs to his solicitor.

We should all remember this is just a friendly club made up of lots of differing opinions some vastly different.

but we should not come on this forum threatening or using our proffessions as a way of stopping people posting.

the posting of threats of solicitors will i'm sure put a lot more people off posting which is not what the forum is al about.

I have found barryw postings at times very offensive but iv told him so in reply and it all ended there.

its all to easy to run off to solicitors.

Although im sure john would apologise and move on, i think unless we come on here as equals and not keep running off to solicitors as soon as we dont like a comment this forum will die.

we are not professionals on here, and all have a bit of banter, and i could understand this dispute if it were anyone else, but barryw, blimay geezer come on.

john im behind yer mate

im all for encouraging people to post

end link