Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well I heard an interesting little piece on the radio this morning.

Who's running the country right now?? ermmm... no one, or... well read on

It seems Gordon himself has gone back to Scotland to spend some time around the Lochs and to do community service. Yes he wants to do community service for some inexplicable reason and will have no press there to see him as its not a publicity stunt. He assures us so anyway. Isnt he a wonderful PM! Out there mixing with the minions.

This left Harriet and Lord Peter in charge. But Harriet said
    "Oh I say bugger this Im off!" a not very refined exclamation you might think from the grandaughter of the Earl of Longford or someplace. But she wasnt wanting to see her august wasted twiddling her refined thumbs in dreadfully dull Downing St.
    "Mandy will look after things" said she.

But of course Lord Peter wasnt about at all. No. He had also ...ermm ...buggered off, and I use the term carefully, to Corfu!

So now there's a flap in the higher echelons with the realisation that.... Gadzooks! there's no one running the country!!
    "What if there's a war or something?" said one Whitehall insider.

But fear not. All is saved by technology. It seems we are all in totally safe hands as Lord Peter is running the country from the soft sands of Corfu on his ..yes wait for it..yes his Blackberry!! So sayeth Radio Four.

So there you are, technology has saved the day and we can all sleep safe in our beds knowing Lord Peter is in charge....

end link