Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

No Guzzler I dont own a car .Bern you dont live here and you have no idea how bad the parking is on match days .Cars are parked on all the junctions .Cars all along Lewisham Road and Crabble Lane .An emergency vechicle would have the greatest of difficulty to obtain access,
    The locals would not be inconveinced because if you have visitors on match days no one can get near their homes .

I had a lift with a Policeman yesterday on my return journey from Dover .Outside of the main gates was the teams coach and two three cars parked alongside causing an obstruction .

Going in to town the bus had yet again the greatest difficulty getting out of Crabble Lane ,also Lyndhurst Road
    Before you start sitting in judgement come out here and see the problems .Guzzlwer you cpould have only heard this from Nigel who does not enen come out here to see the problem .

Bern donot blame the council a decision has not been made and as the local Councillor I will look after the people I represent who have the greatest difficulty on match days getting to and fro their homes when a Park and Ride is an easy solution .

end link