Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

First of all any racial motivated abuse is unacceptable.Period.However this was a TV programme that had been carefully researched in order to cause maximum effect and gain publicity.Placing the couple on a leafy laned suburb would not have had the same impact.

I have limited but reasonable experience of undercover tv programme reporters and they are not prone to always telling the truth.Careful editing and together with off camera activities sometimes are employed to 'provoke' a reaction. So we need to be careful not to jump to conclusions purely because 'we' saw it on tv. I think that most of us on this forum have said many times on various other threads.!Don't believe everything you see on TV".

I am in no way condoning any type of racial violence but just asking for a certain degree of caution to be exercised when viewing these types of undercover reports and programmes.

As a Polish descent kid of the 60's I have experienced small minded racial abuse and its none too nice.But also as an adult living in Islamic countries I have also experienced frightening attacks on my person merely for being a Westerner.

It's not an 'English' disease but worldwide.Believe it or not this country is more tolerant than most others.

end link