Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I saw this programme Keef and it was a total shocker. I thought we had moved on from this very basic insulting racism. But no...this was very disturbing. Trevor Phillips head of the race commission people, who is a black man himself for those who may not know...said previously that this stuff was a thing of the past. But I am amazed at how wrong a guy in his position can be, as Panorama proved him wrong last night, bigtime.

These two undercover journalists, pretending to be Asian man and wife moved into a housing estate in Bristol. The estate on the face of it looks a reasonable place, But the very next day when she went to the local shop the woman was abused...and then the next day and so on. And so it went on everyday.

An eleven year old threatened to hit her with a brick if she didnt give him £5...others said they would cut her throat. The chap in the partnership duo was just hit out of the blue..a full frontal assault for nothing at all.

This was a very dismal programme. Dismal in that even I myself thought we had moved forward from there. It must be very frightening being a dark skinned Asian. The woman journalist in the programme was actually from manchester.

end link