Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It was a cold dark night and my last passenger left the bus. I headed for the BUS station to finish my shift for the night. I had about 8 stops to make but at this time of night I knew there would not be many, if any other passengers to pick up.

Going through the lonely road with the moon beaming down amongst the tree's I saw someone at the next stop. Stopping then opening my doors the lady boarded the bus with her head down and hurried up the stairs.
    I shouted to her to stop and pay her fare and I waited, but nothing. I got out of my seat and went upstairs to collect her fare thinking she had not heard me. Getting to the higher deck I could see her at the back bent over 'Hello you have not paid your FARE love' I felt freezing although the bus was heated. I said again 'Hello can you pay your fare please' as I drew closer to her. No sooner than I was upon her, her head lifted slowly ... I fell back in sheer shock to what I saw, 'HER EYES IT WAS HER EYES' I tried to scream but I felt I had no air I could not breath I was suffocating . At that moment trembling LOOKING at her face she STARTED TO GET UP WALK TOWARDS ME 'HER EYES HER EYES' THEN ....as she was upon me her image melted away into to thin air......I let out a gasp!

end link