If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:
    If you are uncomfortable with contacting the owners (verbal abuse/punch on the nose), then Kent Highways is the answer, just let them know the address amd they'll request they cut it down - I have to contact them this morning about overgrowing trees, bushes and brambles along Folkestone Road.

    You can of course contact your Councillor to do it.


Report Post

end link