Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger and Barry...you have to be aware that people out there are genuinely frightened of cuts...cuts in services, cuts in benefits. It scares the living daylights out of huge amounts of people out there with no money and no jobs trying to get through this bad recession. I heard leading Tory Iain Duncan Smith on the radio this morning saying his new study propeses soemthing like 49 benefit cuts from a total of 51. I think Ive got that right but I only heard it in passing. This of course in anyones book is pretty dramatic, pretty swingeing. Why would anyone vote for that?? where's the seduction in that?

I am fortunately not on any benefits and I think the only thing I get after a million years of service to the nation, is my Winter Fuel Allowance. No doubt that's scheduled for the axe if ther Conservatives win. It was a Labour gesture.

end link