Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Interesting, no rep0ly if Sue still in cabinet!!!!
    I'v said before Sue works hard for the District, and like a few cllrs has a personal vote which she showed when she crossed the floor from lib dems to tories and held the vote.

But SUE like a hand ful of cllrs work hard for the district/town.
    I wouldn't want to congratulate just SUE when i could name a few others from all parties who work as hard as or maybe harder in some instances, Sue does her bit, as do many.

Being in politics for 30 years myself I know you can expect no thanks, and if you do job properly have your family life seriously effected.

The playground issue is one of interest to me, and i know SUE of old would not have given up on this without a fight, so i have now seen a new SUE but maybe if she has been ousted from cabinet we will see the old Campaigning SUE back.

As I say theres always a worry when cllrs stop posting cos officers say so, Iv challenged them many times, and often found them wanting.

Can Sue/.Nigel/Roger tell us if they challenged the officers decision to silence them?

end link