Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Gosh Ian I had long since given up hope of any response to this one and then lo and behold it was resuirrected from the dead..a comeback Lazarus would have been proud of. You see, you can never write anything off. I saw a letter in one of the papers this week about this very topic, about the Stour in fact.

It looks, despite all the promises, that the rivers appear to be getting worse. We have a bit of spin of the 'salmon in the Thames' variety but it doesnt seem to permeate out to the smaller rivers.

Nice to hear that positve news there Harry. The river is indeed nice up there at The Mill and sometimes nice in that little stretch along Pencester Gardens..the rest of the places in between are a struggle. Well done to Phil there and his volunteers who try their best. I went up to see them one time. Didnt do anything physical but took a photo or two and wrote a bit, the photos are still somewhere in my system.

end link