Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'm sure whoever you are Andypol you have different reasons for hiding ..

Although I don't agree all should be able to hide , i fully understand those that have employment that may require it fair enough .

For some it's easy to attack others then say they don't want to be known in case some one attacks them verbally !

I have said all this before I find it strange people hang on my every word .

Others can say the same or very similar things and it's fine , I say something and immediately I'm wrong .

I'm always happy to discuss .

As a post from someone who has always for some reason disliked me was reproduced , I did at that time through frustration decide to have some time out.
    Ok those that don't share my view were jumping up and down for joy
    That's fine But it makes for a really boring forum with everyone just agreeing .
    It's good to debate things .
    In those early days I opposed the moving the political page , but the owners still went ahead which I think maybe didn't help the forum .

Having had time out I came back and do have regular input although when your abused and just criticised for making a comment, every comment you often think why bother Lol.

What should also be thought about is that posters such as Sue have often said people don't post so much , I did recall even clkrs used to post but many when they got into the administration stopped posting .

Whether or not you agree with the cllrs of any party or not it's good to have a view .
    We may not agree with how some operated but there are a few good ones !

Sue and I won't always agree we have worked closely in the years gone by , and although sometimes sue may threaten leaving , that helps no one (apart from Sue who will have more time lol )
    And we may have disagreed but I have always encouraged Sue to continue posting .
    I have noticed that look at this posting , no one else is mentioned as much as me !
    Why not any other poster ?

Anyway that's it for now

end link