Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think the virus has sent everyone slightly mad Jan! + the Forum, like most 'clubs' waxes and wanes for no predictable reason.

Locally, as with the rest of the country, very little has been 'happening' for the last six (?) months and what little which has happened is less and less reported in the local papers (the EKM does not even bother giving address of correspondents on the letters page, printing a common page across Kent).

Personally, since I'm 'chugging around the ditches of England' for a while, I'm more likely to get incensed over plastic bags clogging up my propeller than bottles of urine in the hedges of the A2, and spend my time online ranting at the CRT rather than DDC or KCC.

Give things time. All this will pass.

This time next year everyone and his dog will be howling to the moon about parking, bus services, dog poo, litter, the DHB etc.

'New' normal service will be resumed.

end link