Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

What has happened to all the members of this group who no longer bother to post?

Are they still visiting to read the comments or have they now wandered off?

Is it because we have so little official local information? (I now get most of mine from FB)

With so many interesting people that used to be active participants of this group we now only have about ten who bother to comment and most of those comments are about what the Government and the Opposition are doing or not doing depending on their political leanings.

I no longer bother to comment as often the whole atmosphere on here has changed within the last month or so, it no longer seems as friendly, more personal also a lot more negative to any difference of opinion. As a group we seem no longer agree to disagree but need to have the last word.

The change can not simply be because of the virus when surely many members were stuck at home and had more time to comment on here.

end link