Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I can just gave you the headlines of what we at U.K.I.P.are saying on this one and Education for our children.

Education should be about excellence,giving our chidren the best possible start in life.

But today,s education system prioritises goverment interference and ignores real issues like bullying.

The brightest pupils are not challenged,and no genuine vocational choice is offered until age 16.

Labours target of 50%of young people going to university causes huge debt and reduces the value of degrees.

The E.U. Bologna process means 5-year degrees-even more debt for students,so after reading that this is U,k I.P.
    Plan.

(1)Students grants, not student loans.
    (2)Proper skills training and apprenticeships.
    (3)Scrap labour,s 50%graduate target.
    (4)No to school playing field closures.

I would just like to add to this but this not from the party but myself.

I would like to see teachers staying at the same schools under contract for 3years or more,this would help them and the students,going back now teachers would stay at the same school 20or more years and would first teach the mums and dads and then their kids and this was a help,but today the teachers move around after just a year or less and that is no help to the students, all teachers have their own way of doing just that,so for the young they just get into one way with the teacher then that teacher goes incomes a new one and it back to the start again for the young student.Again that is just me saying that not the party.

end link