Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes it really is good and that seems to be the consensus!

Sue I have to say I felt the public consultation was a rather empty gesture to fulfil the lottery fund criteria. None of the elements discussed where included from both consultations I took my son to. Now I am not stupid enough to think that the public could design something like the play area (although I'm sure some could) , but the final proposal put forward to the public, bears very little resmblance to what we were given (what we got was actually better) this just exposes the consultation for the farcical process that it was! I appreciate the councillors do their 'homework' but it still doesn't make them designers, town planners, road engineers or socialogists. There is still a massive lack of openess in these decisions that just disenfranchises communitites even more!

We should be making the decisions through our representatives, not our representatives making decisions they think may represent us.

end link