Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Rowleys Snooker club is absolutely amazing. I'm not sure if it is still open, I used to be a member, but I found it a surreal experience when I first went there. It is the sort of thing (in an ideal world) that if purchased for the purpose of filling the recreation gap for young people, would be an amazingly powerful facility. As I've said before I don't think bowling alleys and ice rinks are the geat solution to all our problems with bored youths as some do. The reality that most get bored with them. Ironically many kids like doing things that are actually far more boring like hanging about around convenience stores and looking moody!

Unfortunatley I think (if still open) the age requirement is 16, but really cheap. It really is amazing if still going. A small bar, 10ish full size snooker tables, another 10ish pool tables, 6ish dart boards, 2 fully automated bowling lanes (although none of that fancy electronic scoring) A beautiful space really, that no one really uses!

end link