Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Marek,a firm of consultants were engaged and they produced extremely lenghty documents.Every Play area in Dover District was visited.I tnink there were 75 in all .The number of playareas in our district per population was very high.A record of every piece of equipment was recorded .A plan of costings was drawn up and DDC required 3 million to maintain all the play areas.
    Play areas were defined as local just a short walk away and neighbour hood ones.There was a lot of consultation.
    The decision was made by councillors after reading the Play areas stratergy.There was a lot of reading involved.
    It was also noted a lot of families have swings and slides in their gardens.The public are consulted on what they want their money spent on Play areas did not feature high on the list.
    I could go on and on but I have been working on the Play areas for over three years.
    I think Pencester is lovely .
    Raise council tax and who knows Dont forget we are capped .
    HRA money is ringfenced.

end link