Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger
    i'm not trouble making and if you feel what i have said is incorrect im happy to hava a view from you.

Yu have admitted in the past there is a District strategy to close play areas, so its not hearsay.
    Sue has also said on this forum town councils have been spoken to,

I have asked on here for ANY district councillor to be honest and admit which play areas are going(if any) how consultation took place? what was results? are town councils taking over any?
    UNLESS the situation has changed the present (I will call it debate)was that the council could not afford to maintane the play areas.
    Our very own mrWatkins has said the grass wll stay we are only takng the equipment out!
    im happy to be corrected if there has been a change of heart, or update.
    but no one is coming forward wih the answers.

HOWARD
    its not hearsay there has been a document published on a 10 year plan to close play areas around the District and to have just 10 or so play areas in all of the District there are differing views on this, all im trying to point out is more and more are to close and people should be aware to late when they have all gone.

But in general im realy happy for PENCESTER it is good, but here in priory we still wait for the play area taken away to be replaced, loads of promises.

Pencester will be well used and im pleased its there, but there is a bigger picture, but as i say if theres an update
    please feel free to post

waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

end link