Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The UK's had more immigration in last 25 years than in the previous 2,000 years combined (the LATTER including the Windrush, Polish/Hungarian refugees/Kenyan and Ugandan Asians and so on).

Personally, like most of humanity, whilst not having anything against foreigners per se I prefer to be surrounded by people who tend to share my values, culture, language, history, religion etc and can think of no society in the past or country in the present where multiculturalism has been successful.

I'm no jingoist believing 'my country right or wrong' but quite liked my country and on the whole thought it on the right side of history, and I'm sorry the country I'm leaving to my children I no longer recognise.

It's got nothing to do with race or colour but with culture and I suspect I've got more in common with 'coloured' people on the front bench in terms of 'values' than most people I meet in the High Street.

FWIW I have been to Luxembourg but believe the day I was there it was closed.

end link