Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Paul Watkins wrote:
    They were not his words for accuracy last time ,if I remember correctly.

Pity you did not care to add I suspended him from the Conservative Group for three months.

That does not justify you using the words now.

If it was wrong then you are only compounding it now by using the phraseology.

I have absolutely no intention of apologising and I have to say I find this sanctimonious hand wringing rather nauseous. Look back and you'll see that I made reference to our fishy friend's now notorious use of those words in the context of the recent news of the disgraceful Windrush scandal where UK citizens, some of who had fought for this country, were branded illegal immigrants and some even deported.

Your former councillor described this scandal thus on this very forum:- 'Loadsa people apparently were too stupid or too lazy to regularise their position in the UK!'

I didn't notice you rushing to take issue with him about such blatantly racist claptrap but you're quite happy to vilify my use of irony to point out just how little things have changed.

I can provide another selection of links that demonstrate the accuracy of the Mail's report.

end link