Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Captain Haddock wrote:
    The Left: There aren't enough houses
    Me: 25,000+ have crossed the Channel this year

The Left: The NHS is overrun
    Me: 25,000+ have crossed the Channel this year

The Left: Our infrastructure is overloaded
    Me: 25,000+ have crossed the Channel this year.

The Left: You're a racist

Is that really the best you can do? Trying to portray yourself as a crusader against the evils of immigration in a battle with an uncomprehending left whose only response is to brand you a racist?

The NHS is overrun because of a pandemic and a catalogue of government errors in handling it. That and a desperate shortage of qualified staff due to underfunding.

Our infrastructure is overloaded for many reasons, not the least of which is that a large proportion has been handed over to the private sector who have milked it dry. Are train operating franchises being taken back under government control because of immigration? Is Southen Water such a national disgrace due to more immigrants going to the toilet?

And all those poor immigrants robbing our first time buyers of their chance to get on the housing ladder when they could be living in Napier barracks instead.

Good grief.

end link