Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks for that Terry,this scheme took nearly a year to work thru,and surpisingly enough while we were doing it the Light that I had complained about for 6 months was done,then DDC came along and swept the path and when we were there I was told that DDC would paint over the Graffiti further down the path.
    I would like to pay tribute to those who got it done,
    Alison Beaumont the Kent Community Warden for Tower Hamlets who had the idea.Bob Bruce who's garage it is for allowing us to 're-paint' his wall.My Cousin Terry Harris who spent 2 days with me doing the preperation work and covering it with the state of the Art,varnish and most importantly the 2 lads from St Edmunds School Austin Moore and Jem Payne under the direction of Linda Walmesley Teacher of Art and Design at St Edmunds School,and Cllr Gordon Cowan for finding the money to have the mural done.
    One strange part to the days we spent there was the man who accused us of polluting the Area,I stood up to him when he started swearing in front of the Boys,this is not like me,all I can say is I am glad Bob Bruce was behind me well he is an ex copper.

end link