Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This has been an interesting post.I do accept cricism and it is generally accepted i argue when I feel strongly about decisions made.I donot have qualifications and I represent some people who are far better educated than myself,however I talk to lots of people and mix with people from all social backgrounds.If I wasnt doing my job I would not be returned each time with an increased majority.I think my lovely Roger explained it perhaps better than I did in my original posting.At DDC we have to make choices ,Anti Social Behaviour won the day and a lot of resource went into that area .I would have preferred to have seen more spent on tourism.I was critised when at a public meeting I sais DDC did not have the money to support tourism.I took a lot a stick over that but I will always give the public the truth.I know I cannot change the world but in my own way I will continue to challenge when I think my colleagues are wrong ,as was the case with the cost of Deal Pier.
    Mr Iveson is a grand chap and I enjoy working with him and will praise /defend his corner when I can Currently DDC are looking at further cuts where will the chop be this time.
    Parish councils,Town Councils can raise their precepts.I see I donot need to explain this to you.DTI.On another thread their is talk of the costing for Gloria Hunerfords attendance at the Pencester event .This money will come out of DTC budget .DDC could not afford to do this as you all want your bins emptied and Musuems kept open etc.I apologise if DTC obtained the presence of Gloris free.

end link