Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yeah me too. But these people have as much right to post as me so I'll have to put up with them.

The topic is cuts to public spending I think. Anyway, the red book indicates a growth in spending of -0.1% and the winners of last week's faction off have said they will make cuts of 10%. That will probably mean crude cuts and the rabies challenged are calling for even more cuts.

So at a time when there has been a rise in unemployment the opposition are planning to create more if they win the general election, I'll remind you that Cammoron said at Voice 09 that they'd [crudely] scrap the Learning and Skills Council. This seems to me to be shortsighted and crude; you lose your job and you can retrain and learn different skills that help you and the country or you find yourself out of a job due to crude dogmatic cuts and you get called a sciver. Funny old world init?

Sorry I ran to over one line in this.

end link