Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I read this article and thought quite amusing.

A pensioner is back with an old flame he fell in love with 50 years ago - a car called Emmeline.
    John Nagle, 67, of Lower Earley in Reading, Berkshire, recently started pining for his first car, a 1934 Morris Minor he bought in 1958 and later sold in 1963.

He then traced the green two-seater convertible to her latest owner in Basildon, Essex, buying back for £4,500 the car he paid just £30 for first time round.

My Dads first car was a 1948 Bradford Jowett only had 3 gears and started with a cranking handle..the number of bruises on my shins that thing gave me is unbelievable.However I digress walking around Morrisons in Canterbury I saw a jigsaw puzzle and on the front of it was ..yes you guessed it a Bradford Jowett van same year and model as ours but a different colour.I immediately bought all they had and sent them to my siblings for Chrissie pressies.Amazing.We went to Poland and back in that old bone shaker in 1960..I'll try and find a photo and download it using PaulB's added extras..

end link