Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sid, what is the old saying, 'vive la difference' - I dont and will not do pc, I leave that to you. She is a real babe and what with her and the other Tory lady candidates that are likely to win seats in the General Election, such as Ester McVey, we will have a much more photogenic group of 'Cameron Babes' than those awful 'Blair Babes' from '97. The only one of whom worth a second glance being Caroline Flint!

Howard, that is really scraping the barrel to try to downplay Chloe's victory. We had a 16.5% swing to the Conservatives from Labour with 40% of the vote. A good result by any measure. The turnout was slightly above average for by-elections since 1997 (42.5%) as well. I was pleased to see that the Greens were beaten into fifth place by UKIP. Given the Greens successes in Norwich at Labour's expense for the Council (forming the bigger opposition Party to the Conservatives) this has taken some commentators by surprise.

end link