Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sue
    To be fair there are quite a few different posters from all different backgrounds, and quite good in varied view points.
    On the question of councillors contributing, there are few like myself, who don't give a toss andjust say it as it is,
    I do also contribute on political and non political items, and inform as much as possible.
    I can only make myself available through my contact details, face book, social media in general, and this forum, and hope this helps.
    but the likes of collor who used to slag off other cllrs for not contributing, as soon as tories got control of DDC he stopped contributing.
    I have to say, I know that from being high profile does bring with it, people ready to shoot you down, often from people who do little in public life, or others that just have a total negative outlook on life.

I'm the first to admit that active councillors are few on all 3 councils, but to post on here tojust be slagged off, I can understand why some of the better councillors don't contribute.

On the Love Dover, DTC lost control of this some time ago, and we can say goodbye to the £350,000, that said I continue to highlight it wherever I can.
    But its down to this group to engage and update us although I won't hold my breath.

On the P/R monies I have raised this before, and i'm going back in November to ask again exactly where is the £6.000 spent.

So keep it up boys and girls
    its a great forum

end link